He lived with his sister after their parents were murdered, until his sister disappeared on day as well. He was barely scraping along when Lian Hua recruited him into the Shaolin. Despite his youthful appearance, he's strong. While he trains daily to improve his martial arts skills, he's also desperately seeking the whereabouts of his sister.
You can have up to 1 of this mercenary.
Soranggoon has decent skills and does decent damage. He is a decent starter mercenary that can be obtained via a level 70 quest and uses the cheapest upgrade jewels.
Basic Attack Edit
- Melee target and Neighbors.
- Action Power: 60-85
- Action Power raised by Vacancy: 10% (up to 3 vacancies)
- Trainee Soranggoon is recruitable via the Shaolin Sect 1 quest.
- Summoning Book: Soranggoon is the Sealed Orb for summoning the Trainee Soranggoon mercenary. You can use it at Main Character level 1. You might find it on the Market.
|Soranggoon I||20||200 Ashen Crystal||367||180||180||320||760||175|
|Soranggoon II||50||400 Ashen Crystal||294||210||190||350||1092||175|
|Soranggoon||80||50 Ashen Jewel||420||230||210||370||1187||175|
|Soranggoon (Hero I)||100||100 Ashen Jewel||449||246||224||395||1301||175|
|Soranggoon (Hero II)||120||200 Ashen Jewel||475||266||236||419||1425||175|
|Soranggoon (Hero III)||130||300 Ashen Jewel||502||286||246||445||1567||175|
|Soranggoon (Hero IV)||140||400 Ashen Jewel||533||308||258||474||1740||175|
|Soranggoon (Hero V)||150||400 Ashen Jewel||333||333||274||506||1948||175|
|Soranggoon (Hero VI)||160||400 Ashen Jewel||681||399||328||607||2337||175|
Legion mercenaries' skills automatically appear and increase level as the mercenary upgrades.
Skill Levels Edit
- At level 0, this skill is at level 10: -201 Defense, -82 Magic Points
- After the level 20 upgrade, this skill is at level 15: -292 Defense, -143 Magic Points
- After the level 50 upgrade, this skill is at level 20: -424 Defense, -214 Magic Points
- After the level 80 upgrade, this skill is at level 20: -606 Defense, -315 Magic Points
- After the level 100 upgrade, this skill is at level 30: -896 Defense, -460 Magic Points