The granddaughter of one of Diabolic's founding members, she began the Blood Purge to wipe out any amongst her sect who refused to accept her as leader. She believes power is all that matters and welcomes all who are powerful enough to join her sect, as long as they swear to be loyal. She believes that she can unite all the martial arts factions under her flag and is working tirelessly to achieve that goal.
You can have up to 1 of this mercenary.
Empress Tianmo is an excellent tank, nearly unkillable.
Empress Tianmo can be an effective addition to any formation. She is hard to obtain and expensive to skill up and upgrade. If Divine Demon is upgraded to scale to her level, this will become worth it.
Basic Attack Edit
- Trainee Empress Tianmo is not recruitable via a quest.
- You can sometimes obtain her from the Item Mall and in-game events.
- She is a random drop from the reward box from Temple of The Firedragon dungeon.
- Summoning Book: Empress Tianmo is the Sealed Orb for summoning the Trainee Empress Tianmo mercenary. You can use it at Main Character level 1. You might find it on the Market.
- Trainee Empress Tianmo could be obtained randomly from a Diabolic box during the Diabolic Events that introduced the Diabolic Legion. She was also offered in auctions during that event.
- Summoning Book: Empress Tianmo was available as a reward from the Twisted Path of Glory (for 650 haunted essences) AO 7th anniversary event.
- Summoning Book: Empress Tianmo was a reward of the Heart of a Fisherman August 2017 event.
|Trainee Empress Tianmo||1||None||437||181||291||341||853||280|
|Empress Tianmo I||20||200 Multi-Hued Soul Crystal||485||198||312||382||1215||280|
|Empress Tianmo II||50||400 Multi-Hued Soul Crystal||544||220||345||430||1451||280|
|Empress Tianmo||80||50 Multi-Hued Soul Jewel||582||264||364||455||1700||280|
|Empress Tianmo (Hero I)||100||100 Multi-Hued Soul Jewel||669||275||397||501||2199||280|
|Empress Tianmo (Hero II)||120||200 Multi-Hued Soul Jewel||738||299||421||539||2681||280|
|Empress Tianmo (Hero III)||130||300 Multi-Hued Soul Jewel||800||322||441||585||3131||280|
|Empress Tianmo (Hero IV)||140||400 Multi-Hued Soul Jewel||867||348||461||634||3657||280|
|Empress Tianmo (Hero V)||150||400 Multi-Hued Soul Jewel||941||376||481||688||4280||280|
|Empress Tianmo (Hero VI)||160||400 Multi-Hued Soul Jewel||1129||451||577||826||5136||280|
Legion mercenaries' skills automatically appear and increase level as the mercenary upgrades.
Skill Levels Edit
- At Tianmo level 1, this skill is at level 10.
- After the level 120 upgrade, this skill is at level 35.
- After the level 130 upgrade, this skill is at level 40: +252 Strength, +673 Attack Power, +4 Multi-Hit, -20%
- After the level 140 upgrade, this skill is at level 45: +317 Strength, +802 Attack Power, +4 Multi-Hit, -27%
- After the level 150 upgrade, this skill is at level 50: +400 Strength, +991 Attack Power, +4 Multi-Hit, -31% Melee Damage
Traps enemies in a demonic marble. Targets take damage over time (DoT) and are unaffected by magical effects.
Skill Levels Edit
- After the level 120 upgrade, this skill is not present.
- After the level 130 upgrade, this skill is at level 25: -1968 Health
- After the level 140 upgrade, this skill is at level 30: -2744 Health
- After the level 150 upgrade, this skill is at level 35: -3168 Health
Skill Levels Edit
- At Tianmo level 1, this skill is not present.
- After the level 120 upgrade, this skill is at level 30.
- After the level 130 upgrade, this skill is at level 35: -3292 Health
- After the level 140 upgrade, this skill is at level 40: -4340 Health
- After the level 150 upgrade, this skill is at level 45: -5006 Health
Enemies hit with the physical attack of Seal of Evil are cursed. Health and Attack Power are reduced with every turn while the curse is active. This is the basic skill of the Diabolic Legion, that all Diabolic members have.