She may look quiet and serene, but she's actually the most active, knowledgeable member of the Shadow. She's aware of everything that occurs in the martial arts world and reports her findings quickly and efficiently. She's known Bai Yigai, Gou Chan Name, and the others since they were little and considers them her true siblings.
You can have up to 1 of this mercenary.
Chueh Shui is a good merc with good skills and good damage output.
Chueh Shui's cost is low to moderate (to obtain and upgrade).
Basic Attack Edit
- Trainee Chueh Shui is recruitable via a quest from NPC Chueh Shui in Chang An Market Street.
- Summoning Book: Chueh Shui is the Sealed Orb for summoning the Trainee Chueh Shui mercenary. You can use it at Main Character level 1. You might find it on the Market.
|Trainee Chueh Shui||1||None||341||122||220||274||363||100|
|Chueh Shui I||20||200 Phoenix Soul Crystal||404||163||253||304||495||100|
|Chueh Shui II||50||400 Phoenix Soul Crystal||459||193||288||335||605||100|
|Chueh Shui||80||50 Phoenix Soul Jewel||556||223||301||366||825||100|
|Chueh Shui (Hero I)||100||100 Phoenix Soul Jewel||620||239||336||397||1089||100|
|Chueh Shui (Hero II)||120||200 Phoenix Soul Jewel||679||253||373||427||1231||100|
|Chueh Shui (Hero III)||130||300 Phoenix Soul Jewel||733||271||406||457||1381||100|
|Chueh Shui (Hero IV)||140||400 Phoenix Soul Jewel||792||290||442||490||1552||100|
|Chueh Shui (Hero V)||150||400 Phoenix Soul Jewel||856||315||482||526||1746||100|
|Chueh Shui (Hero VI)||160||400 Phoenix Soul Jewel||1027||378||578||625||2075||100|
Legion mercenaries' skills automatically appear and increase level as the mercenary upgrades.
This skill puts the enemy at ease so that they are left unprepared for the counterattack. Physical attacks have chance to stun and reduce Action Power. This is the basic skill of the Shadow Legion, that all Shadow members have.
This savage beating deals great damage to the target. Additional damage is done to those who are already affected by Karmic Cunning.
Grants resistance to Ranged attacks and enhances the body.
Skill Levels Edit
- At Merc level 1, this skill is at level 10: +95 Attack Power, -3% Ranged Damage
- After the level 20 upgrade, this skill is at level 15.
- After the level 50 upgrade, this skill is at level 20.
- After the level 80 upgrade, this skill is at level 25:
- After the level 100 upgrade, this skill is at level 30:
- After the level 120 upgrade, this skill is at level 35.
- After the level 130 upgrade, this skill is at level 40:
- After the level 140 upgrade, this skill is at level 45:
- After the level 150 upgrade, this skill is at level 45: