A sheltered, beloved daughter from a wealthy family, her world was cruelly shattered one day when her parents were murdered. She vowed revenge but was too weak and unskilled to execute on it. Despair drove her to the brink of suicide when she chanced upon Kim Choon Sam, leader of the Shadow. She sensed more than met the eye from this group of beggars and begged Kim Choon Sam to let her join until he finally relented. She began training in martial arts at once, determined to one day deliver on her promise of vengeance.
You can have up to 1 of this mercenary.
Basic Attack Edit
- Trainee Ching Ya is not recruitable via a quest.
- Summoning Book: Ching Ya is the Sealed Orb for summoning the Trainee Ching Ya mercenary. You can use it at Main Character level 1. You might find it on the Market.
- Sealed Fire Dragon Box, a reward from Temple of The Fire Dragon, have a random chance to drop Summoning Book: Ching Ya and Summoning Book: Shao Xian summoning books.
- Summoning Book: Ching Ya was a reward of the Heart of a Fisherman August 2017 event.
- Summoning Book: Ching Ya was a reward of the St. Patrick's Day 2019 event.
|Trainee Ching Ya||1||None||204||401||175||244||199||530|
|Ching Ya I||20||200 Multi-Hued Soul Crystal||250||497||211||284||430||530|
|Ching Ya II||50||400 Multi-Hued Soul Crystal||301||592||245||317||660||530|
|Ching Ya||80||50 Multi-Hued Soul Jewel||371||690||300||349||920||530|
|Ching Ya (Hero I)||100||100 Multi-Hued Soul Jewel||397||787||351||391||1200||530|
|Ching Ya (Hero II)||120||200 Multi-Hued Soul Jewel||417||889||389||425||1451||530|
|Ching Ya (Hero III)||130||300 Multi-Hued Soul Jewel||443||989||426||464||1701||530|
|Ching Ya (Hero IV)||140||400 Multi-Hued Soul Jewel||470||1100||467||507||1994||530|
|Ching Ya (Hero V)||150||400 Multi-Hued Soul Jewel||499||1225||512||554||2337||530|
|Ching Ya (Hero VI)||160||400 Multi-Hued Soul Jewel||598||1469||614||664||2804||530|
Legion mercenaries' skills automatically appear and increase level as the mercenary upgrades.
This skill puts the enemy at ease so that they are left unprepared for the counterattack. Physical attacks have chance to stun and reduce Action Power. This is the basic skill of the Shadow Legion, that all Shadow members have.
Skill Levels: Edit
- At Mercenary level 1, this skill is at level 10: +314 Health
Puts the target in an ultimate defensive state that no attack can penetrate. Recovers some Health.