Patch Notes: Stormcaller Update Edit
- Oct. 24 2013
New Main Class: Stormcaller Edit
A new Atlantian Main class has been added.
- Stormcaller can be created through the character creation window after selecting desired server, just like previous character creations.
- Stormcaller can only be Female
New Weapon – Whip Edit
New Skills: Edit
- Lightning Lash – This skill attacks all enemies while wielding the whip weapon.
- Storm Master – A basic attack which gives a chance to deal extra electrical damage while increasing her Multi-hit rate and Critical chance.
- This skill can be unlocked at level 100 by talking to Time Goddess Aegis in the Time Rift Dungeon.
- Apotheosis – This skill can be activated after four enemies have been defeated. The Stormcaller will then transform into a Goddess of Lightning which unlocks two additional spells and increases stats.
- Divine Thunder – The Goddess of Lightning will reduce enemy stats while dealing damage multiple times.
- Heaven’s Fury – The Goddess of Lightning will deal massive amounts of damage to all enemies.
New Dungeon: Time Rift Edit
- The Time Rift Dungeon changes at dawn and dusk according to ‘in-game time.’
- Between 7:00-18:00 in-game time, you may enter Dawn of Battle.
- Between 19:00-6:00 in-game time, you may enter Dusk of Battle.
- Time Rift contains zones for both Lv. 100 and Lv. 150 characters.
- At level 100, you can complete the Stormcaller upgrade quest.
- At level 150, you can complete the Daily Quest that requests you to gather medals.
New Special Skill: Overdrive Mode Edit
Overdrive mode is a new skill that can be obtained at level 60 or above for main classes.
- This new skill, Ancient Fury, can be obtained by completing a quest given by Master Simon located at Rome's Plaza.
- Overdrive mode includes a gauge located at the bottom of the screen, and fills after defeating enemies. Once this gauge is full, the skill, Ancient Fury can be activated.
- Attacking enemies lower in level will not increase the gauge.
New Craft: Whip Crafting Edit
Whip crafting has been added
- You can learn how to craft the Whip by talking to NPC Ragnas, who has been moved to Time Rift Station.
New Mercenary: Sadko Edit
The new mercenary class, Sadko, the Bard, who uses the power of sea, has been added.
- Sadko is an Instrument type mercenary that possesses incredible intelligence.
- Dischord – Deals damage to the enemy while generating a chance to stun target.
- Abyssal Refrain – Casts a debuff in a cross shape on the enemies formation to reduce Magic Defense and Defense.
- Volkhova's Elation – Deals powerful damage to all enemies.
- The function for distributing Experience Books, which can be acquired during the party play, has been removed.
- The auto-move restriction for Lv. 10 or below character has been disabled.
- Health of all mercenaries is increased during Competition.
- A whip has been added to the Atlantica Day Acong Item Exchange list.
- The amount of AP reduced from Taoist’s [Spirit Echo] skill has been adjusted for PvP.
Bug Fixes and Improvements Edit
- An issue that caused players to be unable to move to certain locations when using a treasure map has been fixed.
- An issue which caused the tooltip in the item book not to display properly has been fixed.
- Expedition Party functions have been improved.
- Added ability to loot Expedition Quest items
- Added featured so that workload can now be earned, and will earn the same amount as Expedition battles.
- Added the ability to view a Mercenary’s information as a tooltip when a mouse cursor is placed over the Mercenary’s image.
- Added an Expedition shortcut icon that was not normally seen during battle.
- Issue where Chironia’s voice was not playing properly.
- Added a fixed price for the whip weapon has been applied to the market.
- Updated the magic attack range of monsters located in the Time Rift Station.
- An issue where the Assault Search Soldier was joining the Training Hall battle has been fixed.
- The login screen has been revamped.
- An issue where the Atlantica Diary Bonus EXP percentage amount only being refreshed or updated only when you close the window.
- Improved the guide message to clearly state the amount and item grade when a trade exceeds 10 Billion gold in My Store.
- An issue where the buff info display window not being shown in a Skirmish or TBS Mission has been fixed.
- An issue where stats are not being displayed when both the Inherent Ability and the Special Ability are applied has been fixed.
- An issue where some Talents were not activating properly has been fixed.
- An issue where the Might value was not refreshed when the Special Ability was applied has been fixed.
- An issue where the 'Set Item' in the item tooltip has been changed to the 'Collection Effects' name.
- An issue where the Riva Faust's Resurrection skill was not functioning in TBS Auto Battle mode has been fixed.
- An issue with Riva Faust's Resurrection skill being applied to monsters.
- An improvement has been made to the Power Saw Main Class's Talent Blades of Slaughter would activate at properly in PvP Mode.
- An improvement has been made so that the My Buff Effects button would be visible at the top right even during a TBS battle.
- A change has been made to increase the limit for the maximum amount of Atlantis Coins from 2 billion to 100 billion.
- An improvement has been made so that a tooltip guide has been added to the Outfit Extraction Stone item.
- An improvement has been made so that a guide message will appear when you try to extract stats from an outfit or hat which had stats prior to the Outfit Enhancement improvements applied.
- An issue with the character model being stretched out in certain situations has been fixed.
- A revision has been made so that the Search Robot does not work in PvP battles.
- The Goonzu World dungeon has been removed. (We'll introduce a new dungeon that matches the level of the Goonzu World dungeon.)
- An issue with not being able to click on the mercenaries during certain battle situations.
- The Arena has been removed.