The Shadow Legion was added to Atlantica Online on March 6, 2015.
Shadow Legion Skill Edit
The Shadow Legion's Legion Skill is Might of Descending Dragon. If 3 or more mercenaries from a single legion are active in your formation, and you have set your Main Legion (set this in the Legion Info window) to that legion, the Legion Skill for that Legion becomes active. This means:
You can see the Legion Skills in the Legion Info window.
Shadow Mercenaries Edit
Legion Mercenaries are named Trainee XYZ, because there are, in many cases, also NPCs with the same name as the Mercenary. This makes it easy to tell the difference. Trainee XYZ is the mercenary and XYZ is the NPC.
The mercenaries that are members of the Shadow Legion are:
- Trainee Bai Yigai (Cannon) - recruitable via quest
- Trainee Beggar Su (Whip)
- Trainee Ching Ya (Staff)
- Trainee Chiu Hong (Instrument)
- Trainee Chueh Shui (Spear) - recruitable via quest
- Trainee Gou Chen Nam (Axe)
- Trainee Kim Choon Sam, The Beggar King (Sword) - recruitable via quest
- Trainee Shao Xian (Gun)
Shadow Areas Edit
Shadow NPCs Edit
All located at Chang An Market Street
Shadow Quests Edit
- Level 10 Shadow Legion Quest → Shadow Membership Test (Quest)
- Level 90 Shadow Legion Quest → Shadow in Peril (Quest)
- Level 120 Shadow Mercenary Recruitment Quest → For Acknowledgment (Quest)
- Level 120 Shadow Mercenary Recruitment Quest → Groundless Rumor (Quest)
- Level 130 Shadow Mercenary Recruitment Quest → A Tense Moment (Quest)
- Level 140 Shadow Daily Quest → Gou Chen Nam's Pure Heart (Quest)
- Level 160 Shadow Daily Quest → Chang An's Watchman (Quest)
- The Beggars' Sect is a fictional martial arts sect featured prominently in works of wuxia fiction. The sect's members are mostly beggars as its name suggests, but some of them are from other walks of life. They are noticeable in public for their dress code and behaviour. The members adhere to a strict code of conduct and maintain the utmost respect for ranks and hierarchy. They uphold justice and help those in need through acts of chivalry. The Beggars' Sect is also one of the supporting pillars in the defence of ancient Han Chinese society from foreign invaders. The sect has a wide network of communications and the members are reputed for their excellent information-gathering skills. This is due to the sect's large size and the nature of its members, which allows them to blend into different parts of society easily.