Notes On Patch Update of Feb. 18 Edit
New Main Character Classes Edit
- The Musician, armed with a guitar and light armor, can play music to strike two enemies in a line.
- The Musician’s Ravaging Melody magic helps players’ attack by decreasing enemies’ Attack Power, defense, and health.
- The power saw-wielding Maniac can attack enemies in a row.
- The Maniac’s Storm Blast magic causes severe damage and lowers enemies’ might.
- The Maniac can only be created after you have reached Lv. 100.
New Mercenary Edit
- The Elementalist is a new B-Class mercenary, and when upgraded becomes Pocahontas.
- The Elementalist can be recruited from NPC Wise Orenda near the Eternal Ravine in North America; must be at least Lv. 100 to take on this quest.
Mercenary Lease System Edit
- Players can now lease up to 2 mercenaries for Free Leagues, from NPC Proximo in Rome, near the fountain.
- When leasing mercenaries, can give them all skills for a Set fee.
New Main Character-Only Magic Edit
- Sword: [Chaos Edge]: Damages an enemy with a blade of darkness; enemies who are affected by Brutal Will or Seth’s Will takes additional damage.
- Axe: [Warrior’s Rage]: Overpowers enemies in a burst of rage.
- Spear: [Flame Spear]: Cause severe damage in a cross pattern.
- Cannon: [Devastation Shell]: Devastates enemy formations with a deadly cannonball.
- Gun: [Scorching Bullets]: Burns enemies with scorching bullets; enemies who are affected by Deep Insight or Smoke Bomb takes additional damages.
- Bow: [Arrow Cascade]: Strikes enemies with a volley of arrows.
- Staff: [Flame Blow]: Burns enemies with a scorching flame.
Equipment Exchange Edit
- NPC Wild Cat in Rome will exchange your grade 10 equipment of Lv. 70 or higher for a higher level equipment at grade 7 or higher.
- a Oriharukon Enhance stone is required for the exchange.
New Quests Edit
Jiuzhaigou Ghost Town Edit
- a new dungeon for the main story line, Jiuzhaigou Ghost Town, has been added for players Lv. 115-plus.
- to Begin the quest, players must go to the NPC Wuma near Chang an.
Lijiang Women’s Village Edit
- This main storyline quest for players Lv. 108-plus starts with the NPC Cheng-Lin located southwest of Central Asia.
Sea of Clouds Tower Edit
- This main character upgrade quest for players Lv. 100-plus has been added so that players’ main characters can learn a main-only skill.
- This quest can be obtained through NPC Monk Dingxian.
Human Heritage I Edit
- This sub-quest for players Lv. 65-plus in the Valley of the Kings is to help the NPC Dispatcher Francis, located near Cairo.
Additional Quest Info Edit
- Sima Quan’s Greeting quest has been added for players Lv. 20. (Must complete quest to level above 20)
- NPC Chu Lian and NPC Tai Hua Gong quests have been added.
- NPC Dispatcher Hughes’ quest has been added.
- Lost Saqqaq Tribe has been added for Lv. 98-plus players.
- The title of Terminator has been added from NPC Thalia.
- NPC Mystery Acong has been added in front of Rome.
- Smoked Salmon (from the item mall) is used to exchange various items from Mystery Acong.
- Players, who must be Lv. 70 or above, can exchange Smoked Salmon only once.
New Dungeons Edit
Alcatraz Prison Edit
- This 7-character Nation Dungeon, located near Vancouver, is now available to the King who controls Vancouver; the King will receive the Key of Alcatraz in his/her mailbox.
- The rewards for this dungeon include the Prison Officer’s Safe, from which the rare Officer’s Shotgun can be obtained.
Valley of Oblivion Edit
- This Guild Dungeon is in North America and can be activated with the Cube of Amnesia, which can be purchased from the NPC Pointry with guild points.
- The rewards for this dungeon include the Evil Protector’s Box, from which Elementalist quest items and the rare Storm Bringer can be obtained.
- to enter the Eternal Ravine, players must first obtain the Cube Shard from the monsters in the Room of Cubes sub-dungeon in the Valley of Oblivion.
Sealed Tower of Darkness Edit
- This Individual Dungeon for Lv. 101-plus players must be activated with the Sealed Black Key, obtained from NPC Pointry with battle points.
- The Sealed Tower of Darkness is connected to other dungeons, so when players kill a boss, they can obtain a key for another dungeon.
- The rewards include Nosferatu’s Equipment Box.
Birthday System Edit
- A character’s birthday can be Found in My Info > Character > Birthday Info.
- A birthday notice mail will be sent 15 days, 7 days, and 1 day before, as well as the day of, your main character’s birthday.
- The NPC Birthday Gift-giving Acong near Bordeaux will give you a Gift Box the day before and on your main character’s birthday.
- Your main character and mercenaries will automatically level up to the next level on your main character’s birthday.
- All monetary rewards have been doubled.
- Lower division XP book rewards have been increased.
- The reward for participating in a Weekly Championship has been increased to 1 Atlantis Silver Coin.
- Rewards for observers have been added.
- Turn Time limit has been reduced from 30 seconds to 25 seconds.
- Nations can now gain experience points to level up.
- Only Nations above Lv. 5 may Use King’s Judgment.
- Nations now have a Nation Storage; storage size will depend on the Nation’s level.
- Storage can be accessed from NPC Caesar > Nation List > Nation Storage.
- Guild/Town quests now yield more experience and guild points
- New quests have been added
- Manager’s Scrolls can be used only 5 times in a day.
- When a player below Lv. 30 sends mail, he/she will expend 50% Will (does not apply to friend/guild/mentor/referrer mails).
- View your referrals from a new menu accessible via Community > Referral.
- When a friend levels up beyond 50, you will gain additional experience for up to an hour(previously it was 10 minutes).
- Referrals will no longer give points upon Registration; points are given after they hit level 30.
- These new medicines can now be crafted: Alchemist’s Stone, Origin of Darkness, and Jiuyodian.
- A new tool, Enriched Adamantium Ingot, can now be crafted.
- Skill books for the Maniac’s and Musician’s magic skills can now be crafted.
- Lv. 113 equipment, Phoenix’s Equipment, has been added.
- Players will now receive a message with how many boxes they can Open for the remainder of the day after every 10 box uses (Note: trading a book with Goncourt counts as a box Use).
- Licenses and spell books have been deleted from the Mercenary’s Wooden Box, Mercenary’s Bronze Box, and Mercenary’s Steel Box.
- The drop list of Guard Towers and Generators in Guild/Nation Dungeons has been modified to match the mid-boss drops from that dungeon.
- Buff books from Guild/Nation Dungeons Tower of Babel, Ghost Shop of the Caribbean, and Mausoleum of Qin Shi Huangdi have had their expiration times removed.
- The Immortal Hearts requirement for the Dark Archer quest has been reduced.
- Scroll of Confusion has had its casting Time increased to 3 turns.
- Players must be at Lv. 20 or above to Use De Mere’s Equipment Box Roulette.
- a maximum of 50,000 elements can be obtained when dismantling equipment.
- Players can now receive Flame Elements instead of Sea Elements when dismantling depraved equipment.
- Quest items now have a “Q” mark on their icon.
- Disguised Tlaltecuhtli’s magic has been changed from Magic Defense to Resurrect.
- Bewitching Succubus Queen’s magic has been changed.
- Temptation seduces the enemies to stop attacking.
- Davy Jones’ True Form and Incarnation of Davy Jones have been changed to have their attack based on the Number of mobs surrounding them.
- Yggdrasil 2F monsters’ basic attack has increased.
- Yggdrasil Seal Monsters’ critical attack has increased.
- Sedna’s maximum health points and magic defense have been decreased While her basic attack has increased.
- Giustiniani’s magic has been changed and his maximum health points have been decreased.
- Marksburg Castle’s Great Sorceress’s magic has been changed.
- The Mercenary Room has been increased from 10 slots to a maximum of 20.
- The Extended Material Bag has been increased to hold 4 rows, up from 2; the interface has been changed, as well.
- Blessing Potions and Auto-Search Licenses can be turned on and off by going to My Info > Character > Effect; however, the duration Time will keep running.
- You can now turn passive magic on or off, by going to My Info > Skills > Magic.
- Uncheck Auto-Battle to turn off; check Auto-Battle to turn on.
World Environment Edit
- Vancouver has been added to North America
- New York and Vancouver are now up for bidding
- New battle maps have been added in the southern area of Northeast Asia and Valley of Oblivion near North America.
- Rome has a new place called the Library, where Shakespeare will stay.
- Plaza of the Dead, Frozen Adlivun, Terrace of Light, and Terrace of Darkness’s maps have been improved.
- Central Asia outdoors has been updated.
Mount Book Edit
- The Mount Book is accessible through Game Info > Mount Book.
- Mounts can now be stored, just like the warehouse.
- There is a service fee of 100,000 gold per mount stored.
- Storing mounts will generate Collection Points every day.
- You can Use Collection Points to purchase items from NPC Pointry.
General Changes and Bug Fixes Edit
- 3 new hairstyles have been added: Long Wave, Afro and Rasta
- Players can now Send mail in bulk to their Nations, Guilds, and Friends for a fixed price (500,000 for nations, 100,000 for guilds, and 50,000 for friends).
- The launcher has been updated.
- Betting amounts have been increased by 5 times.
- The Number of items you can sell in the market increases at level 90 and every 10 levels thereon.
- Players can now choose to hide their weapon.
- The Challenge button will no longer flash While in battle.
- My Store categories are now alphabetized.
- The Experience Obtained window While in a party has been modified.
- Quiz Room management is now implemented.
- The Trading Post system has been added; with each town's Trading Post selling and trading regional products; prices will fluctuate based on the products’ availability.
- You must buy the Trade Permission item from the market for a fixed price before you can buy and sell regional products.