My Store is a personal store each player has on which a player can list up to 5 items (or stacks of items) for direct sale to other players. Other players on the same server can purchase any items listed by any other player via My Store.
You can access My Store from anywhere in the game via the My Info menu > My Store or by pressing Alt + P.
My Store is a simple way to check out the stats on most items in the game, whether they are currently on sale or not.
Differences between the Market and My Store:
- On the market's 'Buy' tab, if the item listed can be crafted, the Material form will list the materials to craft that item, so that you can see which you already have and how many and you can easily jump to the market listing for each of those materials.
- You can use the 'Special' button on the 'Buy' tab to search for equipment that already has Star Stones equipped.
- You must pay a tax to list items on the Market.
- You can only access the Market in a town.
- The Item or stack of items you are selling in My Store is not removed from your Inventory when you open your personal store, and you cannot move those items while your store is open.
- When an item on the market is sold, the money from the sale goes to the bank; when an item in My Store is sold, the money from the sale is added to the gold you have on you.
When you buy something from a personal store, it uses the gold you have on you to pay for the item. If you do not have enough gold, you need to take more out of your bank account or earn more gold to pay for the item.
Items are listed on the market in order of price. Some items have so many listings that there are multiple pages.
If there are stacks of items available, you can specify a quantity to purchase, you don't need to buy a full stack if you need less of that item.
You can list up to 5 items or stacks of items for sale in My Store.
Select and item or stack of items (you an reduce the quantity in the Qty form to sell a partial stack) in your Inventory and click the Register button to register the item for sale in My Store. You can only sell one stack at a time of stackable items.
All registered items go on sale when you open your store by clicking the Open Store button.
All registered items go off sale when you close your store by clicking the Close Store button.
Once you open your store, the items you are listing for sale will display above your character's head for other players to see.
The Item or stack of items you are selling in My Store is not removed from your Inventory when you open your personal store, and you cannot move those items while your store is open.
The maximum price for a single item is 9,999,999,999,999 (10 Trillion - 1) gold. You cannot sell items more expensive than this amount in My Store or on the Market. If you have an item like this, you can sell it directly to other players via a Trade.