My Home Area in Rome Edit
This is the player housing hub in Atlantica Online. This is the place to buy your house, hire employees, and learn home-related skills.
- Alfredo lets you hire employees
- Charles Sight lets you level your Insight skill
- Facility Acong lets you purchase home Facilities
- Jack Lumberman lets you level your Lumbering Life Skill
- Jaiden Harvest lets you level your Harvesting Life Skill
- Paul Miner lets you level your Mining Life Skill
- Wendy Herb lets you level your Gardening Life Skill
My Home Requirements Edit
- Cost is 100 million gold
- Player must be level 80 or higher
House Benefits Edit
Each of the Home benefits below is elaborated on in a separate section below.
- You can have 2 Employees
- You can have 1 Facility
- You can have 3 Resident Mercenaries
- You can have 1 Mercenary Training Hall (9 mercenaries)
- You can hold feasts for your guild and/or nation (provided you employ a Chef)
- You can craft items (provided you have employees)
- You have lots of options of decorating your home, both for looks and for numerous benefits
- Adding a bed allows you to "Rest" which gives 60 minutes of bonus experience
Mansion Benefits Edit
- All of the benefits a House offers
- You can have 4 Employees
- You can have 2 Facilities
- You can have 5 Resident Mercenaries
- You can have 2 Mercenary Training Halls (18 mercenaries)
Hiring a Chef for your home allows you to:
Hiring an Artisan for your home allows you to:
- You can hire a Bluetooth (upgraded Viking) or Robin Hood (upgraded Archer) as Chefs -- these cannot be a Northern Viking or Dark Archer.
- You can hire a Gyebaek (upgraded Swordsman) or Oichi (upgraded Gunner) as Artisans.
Each of the above mercenaries must be
- Level 80 or higher
- Be in your current formation
- Fully upgraded up to the level 80 upgrade
- Have nothing equipped
Resident Mercenaries Edit
You can have 4 (Home) or 8 (Mansion) mercenaries live in your home. This is excellent for extra merc storage.
You can also add extra flavor to your home by placing your extra mercenaries in various locations in your home.
Mercenary Training Hall Edit
The Mercenary Training Hall can be used to train up to 9 mercenaries up to 20 times/day.
See Furniture to learn about decorating and benefits of decorating your home.
The My Home player housing feature was added in the Troy and My Home Patch.
Upgrading To A Mansion Edit
To upgrade your house to a mansion, visit your home, click the blue home button in the upper right corner of the screen and select "My Home Info". You will see two tabs, "Basic Info" and "Move". Under the "Move" tab you will find a drop down for changing the house type. Your home value needs to be at least 500 to upgrade to a mansion. On the "Basic Info" tab you can see how this score is calculated. There is also an Atlas Ore cost of 100.