My Home is Atlantica Online's player housing.
My Home Bazaarin Rome
This is the player housing hub in Atlantica Online. This is the place to buy your house, hire employees, and learn home-related skills.
- Alfredo lets you hire employees
- Caitsith sells you a Home
- Charles Sight lets you level your Insight Life Skill
- Domovoi guides adventurers through the My Home system. He teaches how to use the mailbox, farmlands, and hire employees.
- Domovikha guides adventurers through the My Home system. She teaches how to purchase furnishings and decorate your Home.
- Facility Acong lets you purchase facilities
- Georgio allows you to enter the Furniture Store, to browse and purchase furniture, decorative items, and finishing materials for your home.
- Jack Lumberman lets you level your Lumbering Life Skill
- Jaiden Harvest lets you level your Harvesting Life Skill
- Paul Miner lets you level your Mining Life Skill
- Wendy Herb lets you level your Gardening Life Skill
My Home Requirements
- Cost is 100 million gold
- Player must be level 80 or higher
Each of the Home benefits below is elaborated on in a separate section below.
- You can have 2 Employees
- You can have 1 Facility
- You can have 3 Resident Mercenaries
- You can have 1 Mercenary Training Hall (9 mercenaries)
- You can hold feasts for your guild and/or nation (provided you employ a Chef)
- You can craft items (provided you have employees)
- You have lots of options of decorating your home, both for looks and for numerous benefits
- Adding a bed allows you to "Rest" which gives 60 minutes of bonus experience
- All of the benefits a House offers
- You can have 4 Employees
- You can have 2 Facilities
- You can have 5 Resident Mercenaries
- You can have 2 Mercenary Training Halls (18 mercenaries)
Hiring a Chef for your home allows you to:
Hiring an Artisan for your home allows you to:
- You can hire a Bluetooth (upgraded Viking) or Robin Hood (upgraded Archer) as Chefs -- these cannot be a Northern Viking or Dark Archer.
- You can hire a Gyebaek (upgraded Swordsman) or Oichi (upgraded Gunner) as Artisans.
Each of the above mercenaries must be
- Level 80 or higher
- Be in your current formation
- Fully upgraded up to the level 80 upgrade
- Have nothing equipped
You can have 4 (Home) or 8 (Mansion) mercenaries live in your home. This is excellent for extra merc storage.
You can also add extra flavor to your home by placing your extra mercenaries in various locations in your home.
Mercenary Training Hall
The Mercenary Training Hall can be used to train up to 9 mercenaries up to 20 times/day.
The My Home player housing feature was added in the Troy and My Home Patch.
Upgrading To A Mansion
To upgrade your house to a mansion, visit your home, click the blue home button in the upper right corner of the screen and select "My Home Info". You will see two tabs, "Basic Info" and "Move". Under the "Move" tab you will find a drop down for changing the house type. Your home value needs to be at least 500 to upgrade to a mansion. On the "Basic Info" tab you can see how this score is calculated. There is also an Atlas Ore cost of 100.