The Legions system was added to Atlantica online on Nov 19, 2014 with the Legion Patch.
The Legions are Diabolic, Shadow and Shaolin. Each legion has numerous mercenaries, Legion specific areas and Legion specific NPCs. Legion Mercenaries are named Trainee XYZ, because there are, in many cases, also NPCs with the same name as the Mercenary. This makes it easy to tell the difference. Trainee XYZ is the mercenary and XYZ is the NPC.
General Info Edit
- Level up: Follows the same Exp table as the existing mercenaries up to Lv. 170.
- Upgrade: Legion Mercenaries can be upgraded with Upgrade Crystals/Jewels or Atlas Ore.
- Legion Mercenaries automatically learn and/or increase Magic Skills when upgraded.
- Legion Mercenaries do not learn Magic Skills from Skill Books.
- Secret Vial of Potential can't be used on Legion Mercenaries.
- Legion Mercenaries' Skill Points and Skill Potential Points are fixed at 0. The mercenaries can't obtain any extra points.
- Like the regular mercenaries, Legion Mercenaries will receive Bonus Points upon leveling up. Also, they will be able to use a Growth Vials.
Legion Quests Edit
Each Legion has a set of trivial level 10 prerequisite quests which, upon completion, unlock higher level quests for that Legion.
Legion Storage Edit
- Legion Storage (Alt+X) has been added for Legion mercenaries.
- You must earn Comrade Emblems to unlock Legion Storage Spaces, but after that, any unlocked Legion storage slots are free (vs. Merc Rooms that require a License).
- Speak to NPC Camaraderie (near Rome Gate) for daily quests to earn Comrade Emblems.