Guild Crafting is a Crafting type that anyone in your guild can contribute to as long as someone within the guild can craft the item it can be placed in the GC. Your guild will start with only 1 crafting slot but will unlock more as the guild levels up. Guild level 60, 90, 105, and 110 are the levels needed to open up the additional GC slots.
- Guild Craft items will be sent to the registrant’s Mailbox upon completion of the craft.
- If the Guild Craft is stopped or the reservation is cancelled, then the materials will be sent to the registrant’s Mailbox.
- Guild Crafts can only be stopped by the registrant or guild members of [Officer] rank and higher.
- Guild Craft Reservations can only be cancelled by the registrant or guild members of [Officer] rank and higher.
- Successful guild crafts contribute Guild Points to your guild.
Anyone in your guild can contribute to guild crafts by:
Starting Guild Craft Jobs Remotely Edit
Guild crafts can only be started by guild member with rank of Member or higher. Once registered, guild crafts can be started remotely from Community > Guild > Guild Craft.
The maximum Guild Points you can get via Guild Crafting is 1,000 points for 30 Million Workload. To clarify, you can put what ever workload in the GC you desire but, as stated above, 30 million workload is the max if you plan to get maximum Guild Points.