Another way of improving gear is by Enchanting it.
Power Enhance Edit
- Using Atlas Ore or Atlas Ore (E) lets you try Power Enhancing
- Power Enhancing has a greater chance of success than regular Enhancing
- There is a chance to enhance up to +4 grades at once
- If Power Enhancing fails, the grade is reduced and it will be destroyed if failed at +0 grade.
- If Power Enhance fails, you get Lucky Points and the Power Enhancing success rate is increased by your Lucky Points
- Lucky Points are consumed when you successfully Power Enhance, and are reset at 6am PDT every day.
- Safe Enhancement with Atlas Ore will not reduce the item’s grade or destroy the item. Also, you will not gain or use any Lucky Points.
Safe Enhance Edit
- Safe Enhancing using Atlas Ore (E) has a greater chance of success compared to using normal Atlas Ore Safe Enhancing.
- There is a chance to enhance up to +4 grades at once.
- If safe enhancing fails, the grade will not be reduced.
- It costs 10% less Atlas Ore [E] to safe enhance compared to regular Atlas.
- It costs 20% less Atlas Ore [E] to power enhance compare to regular Atlas.
Legendary Enhance Edit
- Legendary Enhancement system allows Legendary Weapons to be enhanced from +10 to +11 (display as L)
- You cannot use enchant stones to upgrade a weapon to +11
- You cannot safe enhance a weapon to upgrade to +11
- You can use enhance stones to upgrade your weapon to +11
- You can power enhance using Atlas Ore to upgrade your weapon to +11
- Weapons that are enhanced to Legendary grade will receive a 10% boost to their special abilities
Durability is a property of some equipment and weapons that determines how much damage it can take before becoming unusable. Successfully enhanced items have full durability and full maximum durability restored.