The Diary tracks a list of daily tasks. This list resets daily at reset time.
The Diary is part of the User Interface and can be opened from the My Info menu > Diary, or by pressing Alt +D.
The Diary is split into 2 tab pages, Things To Do and Dungeons.
Tip: A lot of the Legion Storage Slot Expansion daily quests overlap with Diary items, so just doing them both daily is an easy way to get both done.
Things To Do EditBelow are the items listed on the Diary.
- Item: the Diary item name as listed in the Diary (possibly abbreviated here).
- Description: the description displayed when you cursor over the item.
- Max Times: the maximum number of times you will get Diary credit (bonus experience and/or dungeon points) towards that task. This doses not limit the number of times you can do something each day, only the maximum number of times you get Diary credit for it. The exception to this is 'Open a Box' and 'Exchange Books', those number are the actual limit of how often you can perform those tasks each day.
- Bonus EXP: do you get bonus EXP for completing this task? This is a pretty significant amount, esp. if you do it daily.
- Dungeon Points: do you get Dungeon Points for completing this task?
- Can be extended with Atlas Ore: if Yes, the Max Times can be extended by using Atlas Ore. Click the + button next to each item to see how many Atlas Ore will extend this bonus by how many times.
|Item||Description||Max Times||Bonus EXP||Dungeon Pts||Home Points||Can be ext w/ Atlas|
|Quest||After level 95, receive bonus EXP for completing a quest.||3||Yes||3 * 2||4||Yes|
|Ind. Dungeon Compl. Reward||Lv. 90+ characters can earn bonus EXP for clearing individual dungeons (Olympus Tower does not count towards this).||1||Yes||5||x||Yes|
|Compete||Receive bonus EXP when participating in a competition (this means PvP, Free League or Collosseum League).||2||Yes||4||x||Yes|
|Observe Competition||Get reward items (books) and bonus experience by watching other people compete (this means PvP, Free League or Collosseum League). - Rewards vary by the division and league you belong to.||3||Yes||x||1||Yes|
|Analyze Equipment||Get bonus EXP by analyzing equipment. - You can analyze any piece of craftable equipment.||1||Yes||x||3||Yes|
|Origin Info||Receive bonus EXP when another player shares origin info with you. - You can receive 10% bonus experience in addition to the original experience when hunting monsters you have origin info for.||2||Yes||x||2||Yes|
|Fish||Gain bonus EXP by fishing.||1||Yes||x||2||Yes|
|Persuade Roaming Mercenary||Gain bonus EXP by recruiting wandering mercenaries after level 30.||1||Yes||x||2||Yes|
|Rest||The Rest Buff grants you bonus experience. - Get the Rest Buff by sleeping in the bed in your home.||2||Yes||x||x||x|
|Perform Town/Guild Quest||When you complete management quests, you can receive regular experience/guild points/town points.||5||x||x||x||x|
|Open a Box||There is a maximum number of boxes you can open in a day.||500||x||x||x||x|
|Exchange Books||You can exchange books with Goncourt. - If you bring books to NPC Goncourt, he will exchange them for Book Boxes.||500||x||x||x||x|
This tab page lists individual dungeons in your level range. Click the toggle button next to each dungeon to read the in-game information about that dungeon.