The Celestial Hunter's main attack is a barrage of arrows that attacks a main target, then follows up with additional attacks on up to two other targets. The Celestial Hunter starts at level 30.
The Celestial Hunter class was added in the Empires of Gold update.
Basic Info Edit
Bonus Stats Edit
The Celestial Hunter gets the following bonus stats:
- +15% Attack Power, +3% Health (PvE) to the entire formation
- +5% Attack Power, +1% Health (PvP) to the entire formation
- Parting Shot: Grants a chance to fire an extra shot. Passive.
- Agile Counter: Counter an enemy's physical attack with an arrow of your own. Passive.
- Piercing Arrow: Launches an arrow that drives through a column of enemies to deal massive damage.
- Hunter's Mark: Marks a single target to lower their Defense and Vitality, and restores your Vitality, as long as the mark is up.
Level 120 Upgrade Skills Edit
You can learn only one of these skills. These skills can only be learned after level 120 upgrade.
- Concentrate: Increases Melee mercenaries' Attack Power and recovers Health every turn. Passive.
- Hwarang's Aura: Increases Ranged mercenaries' Attack Power and Combo Rate. Passive.
- Empress' Blessing: Empress' Blessing shields allies from all magic.
- Chione's Fury: Arrows of ice rain down, striking the entire enemy formation at once (AoE). Enemies take ice damage over time.
Main Talents Edit
Note: values are given for 10 points (the maximum). Values by point are divided by 10 (all bonus are linear).
Level 130: Edit
Mighty Offense: Learn to deal increased physical damage by mastering your weapon.
- Increases Attack Power by 3000 (PvE) | 550 (FL PvP) | 160 (CL PvP) | 3000 (TBS PvE).
Hearty Endurance: Intense physical conditioning increases your Max Health.
- Increases Max Health by 18000 (PvE) | 3250 (FL PvP) | 1300 (CL PvP) | 18000 (TBS PvE).
One with Nature: Your time with nature has made you resistant to magic attacks.
- Increases Magic Defense by 250 (PvE) | 40 (FL PvP) | 15 (CL PvP) | 250 (TBS PvE).
Level 140: Edit
Lightning Reflexes: You gain the Dexterity of a Goddess.
- Increases Dexterity by 1200 (PvE) | 200 (FL PvP) | 70 (CL PvP) | 1200 (TBS PvE).
Never Enough: Your tenacity allows you to trigger Parting Shot more often.
- Increases Parting Shot's activation chance by 10 (PvE) | 5 (FL PvP) | 3 (CL PvP) | 10 (TBS PvE) %.
Piercing Strikes: Your attacks deal extra damage to both your primary and secondary targets. They deal even more damage to large boss monsters.
- When making basic attacks, increases the damage taken by the closer target by 20 (PvE) | 3 (FL PvP) | 2 (CL PvP) | 20 (TBS PvE) %.
- Increases the damage taken by the further target by 40 (PvE) | 5 (FL PvP) | 3 (CL PvP) | 40 (TBS PvE) %
- Increases the damage taken by bosses by 40 (PvE) | 5 (FL PvP) | 6 (CL PvP) | 40 (TBS PvE) %.
Level 150: Edit
Power Surge: Your ranged attacks hit harder and more often.
- Increases Critical Hit chance by 30 (PvE) | 7 (FL PvP) | 3 (CL PvP) | 30 (TBS PvE) %.
Last Laugh: You're a big believer in an eye for an eye.
- Increases Agile Counter's activation chance by 10 (PvE) | 5 (FL PvP) | 3 (CL PvP) | 10 (TBS PvE) %.
Strikes Twice: Increases Multi-Hit Rate.
- Increases Multi-Hit Rate by 10 (PvE) | 5 (FL PvP) | 3 (CL PvP) | 10 (TBS PvE).
Level 160: Edit
Hunter's Poison: You always carry a few poisoned arrows on you.
- Physical attacks gain a 10 (PvE) | 5 (FL PvP) | 3 (CL PvP) | 10 (TBS PvE) % to poison enemies.
Lethal Arrow: Your Piercing Arrow skill is even more deadly.
- Piercing Arrow deals 10 (PvE) | 5 (FL PvP) | 3 (CL PvP) | 10 (TBS PvE) % more damage.
Predator's Mark: Once you've set your sights on your prey, they never escape.
- Hunter's Mark decreases 10 (PvE) | 5 (FL PvP) | 3 (CL PvP) | 10 (TBS PvE) % more Defense.
Level 170 Edit
Enhanced Hunter's Mark
Level 180 Edit
[ Increases Attack Power by % and Health of Mercenaries by % . ]