- Nahkampf: können Feinde in der Frontreihe angreifen, können nicht fliegende Feinde angreifen
- Fernkampf: können Feinde in den meisten Reihen angreifen (siehe den spezifischen Waffentyp), können fliegende Feinde angreifen (mit Ausnahme von Kanone)
- Magie: können Feinde in der Frontreihe angreifen, können fliegende Feinde angreifen
Es gibt 11 Waffentypen in Atlantica Online.
Jede Waffe ist unterschiedlich in ihrem Angriffsmuster:
- Axt: Melee, can hit up to 3 enemies consecutively (not across a gap) across a front row, but not flyers
- Bogen: Ranged, can hit any single enemy, including flyers
- Faustkampf: Melee, can hit up to 2 consecutive enemies in a column, cannot attack flyers
- Feuerwaffe: Ranged, can hit a full column (up to 3) of enemies, even non-consecutive ones (e.g. can fire across a gap in a column), including flyers
- Instrument: Ranged, can hit up to 2 consecutive enemies in a column (cannot fire across a gap in a column), including flyers
- Kanone: Ranged, can hit up to 5 enemies in a cross pattern anywhere, but not flyers
- Motorsäge: Melee, can hit up to 3 enemies across a front row, cannot attack flyers
- Peitsche: Ranged, can hit up to 3 enemies consecutively (not across a gap) across any row, including flyers
- Speer: Melee, can hit up to 2 consecutive enemies in a column, cannot attack flyers
- Stab: Magic, can hit a single enemy in a front row, including flyers
- Schwert: Melee, can hit a single enemy in a front row, cannot attack flyers
- Dual Schwert*: Melee, can hit up to 4 enemies in a cross pattern in a front row, including flyers
Upgrading Weapons Bearbeiten
Also, every few levels, a new set of weapons (and other equipment) becomes available. See the Equipment Set page for available Equipment Sets. Compare the stats of all your options. Sometimes a +0 or +1 of a higher grade weapon is far better than a +2 or +3 of a lower grade.
On the other hand, sometimes the higher grade weapon is very expensive and you may choose to stick with what you have an skip a grade. Check the Market and in-game ads from other players for current prices. Also check with your guild and nation mates, they may have something to hand down to you for a good price.
A great thing about Atlantica Online is that most equipment is not 'bound' to your characters, but can be upgraded, freely resold (market, trade) or reused by other characters. If you just got a new mercenary who is several levels below the rest of your team, that mercenary may be able to use gear from another mercenary who is ready to upgrade gear.
Sockets and Star Stones Bearbeiten
Crafting and Repairing Weapons Bearbeiten
Legendary Weapons Bearbeiten
Legendary Weapons have special abilities and can be upgraded to +11.
Special Abilities Bearbeiten
Flying Enemies Bearbeiten
Characters with weapon types that cannot attack flyers can attack non-flying enemies in the same column of the formation, positioned behind the flying enemy (essentially they can walk under the flyer to attack behind it).